Water Pump Bellow Mechanical Seal John Crane Type 58u 59u
|Model||59U||Speciflcation||Shaft Hole 14-100mm|
|Material||CAR SSIC TC PTFE||Usage||Unbalanced|
Bellow Mechanical Seal,
58U Bellow Mechanical Seal,
59U ptfe mechanical seal
Water Pump Bellow Mechanical Seal John Crane Type 58U 59U
Mechanical Seal John Crane 58U 59U Water Pump Seal Seal Mechanical Seal
BGM59U SERIES MECHANICAL SEAL
|Pressure in the seal chamber:||0-1.5MPa|
|Temperature in the seal chamber:||-30ºC------200ºC|
|Linear Velocity:||≤ 10m/s|
|Medium:||water,polluted water,oil and minor corrosive liquid|
Complies with DIN24960
Equivalent to John Crane type 59U seal
For plain shaft
Shaft diameter from 25mm to 100mm
Qood quality and competitive price
Rotating face: silicon carbide,graphite,tungsten carbide.
Stationary face: silicon carbide, tungsten carbide
Secondary seal: ,NBR,EPDM,PTFE,etc.
Spring and Metal parts:SS304,316,316L,HAST.C
water and waste water technology
Pulp and paper industry
We are a manufacturer. All seals have bulk inventory and can be shipped to you quickly. We promise to ship you in small quantities within 3 days.Advanced technology, excellence, replace original
1. Different models of mechanicals seals for a wide variety of Grundfos® pumps, among them: CR(N), NB, NK, CLM, LP, TP, etc. Available in diverse combinations of materials and different diameters: 12, 16, 22, 28, 33, etc. Also mechanical seals for Sarlin®. Division of waster pumps. Available in various materials: silicon-graphite carbide, silicon carbide-silicon carbide; combined with EPDM and FKM elastomers.
2. Mechanical seals are available for different references Gorman-Rupp® pumps. Special models for the transfer of clean water, sewage, oil industry, agriculture and others.
3. Mechanical seals for Fristam® pumps. Wide range of models and materials in the most standard diameters: 22,30 and 35 mm. Different assembly possibilities for the most well-known pump models: FP, FL and FT.
4. Broad range of mechanical seals compatible with Flygt® and Grindex® waste water pumps. These mechanical seals are characterized by their easy and fast installation, without having to make any modification to the pump. Manufactured in stainless steel and in solid tungsten carbide. Special tools are not necessary for their installation.
5. Mechanical seals for EMU® pumps. They get two static faces and one rotating face. We can supply the complete seal or spare faces.
6. Different designs of mechanical seals for Ebara® pumps, single and double seals in combinations carbide-silicon carbide and graphite-aluminium oxide.
7. Mechanical seals for all types of Calpeda® pumps: centrifugal pumps, multistage, submersible. Different models of mechanical seals in a wide range of materials.
8. Mechanical seals compatible for APV® pumps, among them: Puma, ZMA, ZMB, ZMD, ZMS, ZMH, ZMK. Rosista® and Pasilac®, W and W+. Some designs with wave spring like the special seals for APV Howard® pumps and Crepaco Clean Line®. All of them have been manufactured in materials suitable for working with fluids such as juices, milk and drinks in general.
9. Allweiler, Simple design of mechanical seals simple but with special measures for this type of pump.
10. Different models of mechanical seals compatible for Alfa-Laval® pumps series CM, FM, MR, LKH,GM and ALC. Also the models for the range of lobular SSP and SR pumps. Mechanical seals in different combination of materials tungsten carbide, silicon carbide, graphite; combined with different types of elastomers: NBR, EPDM and FKM.
Fixing and Applying Directions of Mechanical Seals
1. Select Appropriate mechanical seal to match the materials according to work conditions and host machine equipment.
2. The radial acting deviation for the shaft(shaft sleeve) of the installed mechanical seal shall be 0.04mm by maximum
while the axial movement value of the rotor shall be no more than 0.1mm.
3. The seal cover (or shaft cover) of the stationary ring of the installed mechanical seals,the vertical degree of the seal
face should be 0.04mm by maximum.
4. When installing the mechanical seals,the shaft(shaft sleeve),seal chamber,seal face as well as the mechanical seal
must be cleaned in order to keep from any medium to sealing part.
5. When conveying medium of over high or low temperature,with medium which are easy catch fire,easy for explosion.
Related mechanical seal standards must be referred to take appropriate measures such as quench,rinsing,coolong and
6. Appropricate lubrication must be choosen when mechanical seal is installed.The installment size of the mechanical
seal must be guaranteed to the installment instruction.
7. Before the machine starts running,the hermetic compartment shall be full of medium and well lubricated.Dry friction
which may lead to the damage of the air-tightness is strict forbidden.