Burgmann M7N M74 Water Pump Mechanical Seal 200mm Metal bellows
|Model||M74||Speciflcation||Shaft Hole 14-200mm|
|Material||CAR SSIC TC EPDM||Usage||Unbalanced|
M7N Water Pump Mechanical Seal,
M74 Water Pump Mechanical Seal,
Burgmann M7N M74 Water Pump Mechanical Seal 200mm Metal Bellows
Burgman M7N M74 Water Pump Mechanical Seal
BGM M7N M74
Rotary Ring (SiC/TC/Carbon)
Stationary Ring (Carbon/SiC/TC)
Secondary SeaI (/Encapsulated Ring)
Metal Parts (SUS304/SUS316)
For the G4 / G6 / G9 / and G13 seats refer to the "Stationary Seats Dimensional Data" table at the front of the catalog
We are a manufacturer. All seals have bulk inventory and can be shipped to you quickly. We promise to ship you in small quantities within 3 days.Advanced technology, excellence, replace original
1. Different models of mechanicals seals for a wide variety of Grundfos® pumps, among them: CR(N), NB, NK, CLM, LP, TP, etc. Available in diverse combinations of materials and different diameters: 12, 16, 22, 28, 33, etc. Also mechanical seals for Sarlin®. Division of waster pumps. Available in various materials: silicon-graphite carbide, silicon carbide-silicon carbide; combined with EPDM and FKM elastomers.
2. Mechanical seals are available for different references Gorman-Rupp® pumps. Special models for the transfer of clean water, sewage, oil industry, agriculture and others.
3. Mechanical seals for Fristam® pumps. Wide range of models and materials in the most standard diameters: 22,30 and 35 mm. Different assembly possibilities for the most well-known pump models: FP, FL and FT.
4. Broad range of mechanical seals compatible with Flygt® and Grindex® waste water pumps. These mechanical seals are characterized by their easy and fast installation, without having to make any modification to the pump. Manufactured in stainless steel and in solid tungsten carbide. Special tools are not necessary for their installation.
5. Mechanical seals for EMU® pumps. They get two static faces and one rotating face. We can supply the complete seal or spare faces.
6. Different designs of mechanical seals for Ebara® pumps, single and double seals in combinations carbide-silicon carbide and graphite-aluminium oxide.
7. Mechanical seals compatible for APV® pumps, among them: Puma, ZMA, ZMB, ZMD, ZMS, ZMH, ZMK. Rosista® and Pasilac®, W and W+. Some designs with wave spring like the special seals for APV Howard® pumps and Crepaco Clean Line®. All of them have been manufactured in materials suitable for working with fluids such as juices, milk and drinks in general.
8. Allweiler, Simple design of mechanical seals simple but with special measures for this type of pump.
9. Different models of mechanical seals compatible for Alfa-Laval® pumps series CM, FM, MR, LKH,GM and ALC. Also the models for the range of lobular SSP and SR pumps. Mechanical seals in different combination of materials tungsten carbide, silicon carbide, graphite; combined with different types of elastomers: NBR, EPDM and FKM.
10. Mechanical seals for ABS® submergible pumps specific wastewater treatment. Different models of mechanical seal available: oil chamber mechanical seal and water mechanical seal.
Fixing and Applying Directions of Mechanical Seals
1. Select Appropriate mechanical seal to match the materials according to work conditions and host machine equipment.
2. The radial acting deviation for the shaft(shaft sleeve) of the installed mechanical seal shall be 0.04mm by maximum
while the axial movement value of the rotor shall be no more than 0.1mm.
3. The seal cover (or shaft cover) of the stationary ring of the installed mechanical seals,the vertical degree of the seal
face should be 0.04mm by maximum.
4. When installing the mechanical seals,the shaft(shaft sleeve),seal chamber,seal face as well as the mechanical seal
must be cleaned in order to keep from any medium to sealing part.
5. When conveying medium of over high or low temperature,with medium which are easy catch fire,easy for explosion.
Related mechanical seal standards must be referred to take appropriate measures such as quench,rinsing,coolong and
6. Appropricate lubrication must be choosen when mechanical seal is installed.The installment size of the mechanical
seal must be guaranteed to the installment instruction.
7. Before the machine starts running,the hermetic compartment shall be full of medium and well lubricated.Dry friction
which may lead to the damage of the air-tightness is strict forbidden.