1. We have complete range of mechanical seals for Lowara, Tri-Clover, Inoxpa etc. pumps.
||Lowara pump seal 14mm
|BGM LWL-01-12mm and 16mm
||Lowara pump seal 12mm and 16mm
||Lowara pump seal 22mm
2. TB LW-02-22mm is interchangeable with W-0220.822.E.S SIC/SIC. to suit SV and e-SV series pumps.
Completely replace Lowara, product real shot, excellent workmanship, excellent quality, durable, bulk stock, fast delive
We are a manufacturer. All seals have bulk inventory and can be shipped to you quickly. We promise to ship you in small quantities within 3 days.Advanced technology, excellence, replace original
1. Different models of mechanicals seals for a wide variety of Grundfos® pumps, among them: CR(N), NB, NK, CLM, LP, TP, etc. Available in diverse combinations of materials and different diameters: 12, 16, 22, 28, 33, etc. Also mechanical seals for Sarlin®. Division of waster pumps. Available in various materials: silicon-graphite carbide, silicon carbide-silicon carbide; combined with EPDM and FKM elastomers.
2. Mechanical seals are available for different references Gorman-Rupp® pumps. Special models for the transfer of clean water, sewage, oil industry, agriculture and others.
3. Mechanical seals for Fristam® pumps. Wide range of models and materials in the most standard diameters: 22,30 and 35 mm. Different assembly possibilities for the most well-known pump models: FP, FL and FT.
4. Broad range of mechanical seals compatible with Flygt® and Grindex® waste water pumps. These mechanical seals are characterized by their easy and fast installation, without having to make any modification to the pump. Manufactured in stainless steel and in solid tungsten carbide. Special tools are not necessary for their installation.
5. Mechanical seals for EMU® pumps. They get two static faces and one rotating face. We can supply the complete seal or spare faces.
6. Different designs of mechanical seals for Ebara® pumps, single and double seals in combinations carbide-silicon carbide and graphite-aluminium oxide.
7. Mechanical seals for all types of Calpeda® pumps: centrifugal pumps, multistage, submersible. Different models of mechanical seals in a wide range of materials.
8. Mechanical seals compatible for APV® pumps, among them: Puma, ZMA, ZMB, ZMD, ZMS, ZMH, ZMK. Rosista® and Pasilac®, W and W+. Some designs with wave spring like the special seals for APV Howard® pumps and Crepaco Clean Line®. All of them have been manufactured in materials suitable for working with fluids such as juices, milk and drinks in general.
9. Allweiler, Simple design of mechanical seals simple but with special measures for this type of pump.
10. Different models of mechanical seals compatible for Alfa-Laval® pumps series CM, FM, MR, LKH,GM and ALC. Also the models for the range of lobular SSP and SR pumps. Mechanical seals in different combination of materials tungsten carbide, silicon carbide, graphite; combined with different types of elastomers: NBR, EPDM and FKM.
Factory real shot Production site Finished product inventory Exhibitors at the exhibition
Fixing and Applying Directions of Mechanical Seals
|1. Select Appropriate mechanical seal to match the materials according to work conditions and host machine equipment.
|2. The radial acting deviation for the shaft(shaft sleeve) of the installed mechanical seal shall be 0.04mm by maximum while the axial movement value of the rotor shall be no more than 0.1mm.
|3. When installing the mechanical seals,the shaft(shaft sleeve),seal chamber,seal face as well as the mechanical seal face
should be 0.04mm by maximum.
|4. When conveying medium of over high or low temperature,with medium which are easy catch fire,easy for explosion.Related mechanical seal standards must be referred to take appropriate measures such as quench,rinsing,coolong and filtrating.
|5. Appropricate lubrication must be choosen when mechanical seal is installed.The installment size of the mechanical seal must be guaranteed to the installment instruction.
|6. Before the machine starts running,the hermetic compartment shall be full of medium and well lubricated.Dry friction which may lead to the damage of the air-tightness is strict forbidden.